About Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis - presentation of hotel, facilities and services offered
Location: Xenios Theoxenia 4* is located only 3 km from Ouranoupolis, near Mount Athos, which is one of the most important religious centres of Orthodox monasticism. As well as amazing views over the Aegean, the hotel offers beautiful beaches surrounded
by serene landscapes all around.
Hotel facilities: Safety box free of charge, Wake up call, Free parking, Laundry service with extra charge, Wi-Fi internet free of charge in public areas, Doctor on call at an extra charge, Car rental, Souvenir shop, Mini market, Daily room cleaning,
Massage centre at an extra charge, Animation.
Total number of rooms 151, 4 buildings
- Double Eco Room (23 mp): Eco Double Rooms are an excellent choice for budget accommodation.
- Standard Room (23 mp): Standard rooms are a great choice for budget accommodation, housing up to 3 guests.
- Maisonette (75 mp): The split-level room offers picturesque views. On the 1st floor there is an open living room, kitchen, bathroom, terrace. On the second floor there are 2 separate bedrooms (twin and double), bathroom and balcony.
- Loft (75 mp): The split-level room offers spectacular views. On the first floor there is an open room (living room, double bed, kitchen, bathMax. capacity: 4+2 room) and balcony. One twin bedroom on the second floor (loft).
Restaurants & Bars
Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner
07.30-10.00, lunch 13.00-14.30 and dinner 19.30-21.30
09.30-01.00 with waiter service
10.00-18.00 with waiter and self service
10.00-18.00 with waiter and self service
Full board with breakfast 7:30-10:00, lunch 13:00-14:30 and dinner 19:30-21:30 in buffet style, International and Mediterranean cuisine.
2 times per week themed evening in the main restaurant.
Local and various alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, refreshments, coffees, tea from 09.30 till 23.00. (Draft beer, Ouzo, Brandy, Glass wine)
Ice cream during lunch and dinner buffet.
Afternoon coffee and tea with sweets and cakes from 16.00 till 18.00.
Sun loungers, umbrellas at the beach & pools.
Safety deposits box in the room.
Entertaining event once a week.
Entertainment & Sports
Greek night once a week free of charge, Beach volley, Table tennis, Tennis court at an extra charge, Mini football, Water sports on the beach at an extra charge.
Facilities for children
Kids club for children between 2 -12 y.o operating 7 days a week 10.00 -14.00 & 18.00 - 22.00
Pools & Beach
• 3 outdoor swimming pools with sea water
• Pool for children
• Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pools
• Beach towels with a deposit and a laundry fee
• Sandy beach can be accessed through a tunnel
• Sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach free of charge
• 1 Changing cabin and a shower on the beach
Location: 63075, Ouranoupoli, Halkidiki, Greece
The information and photos from the presentation of the accommodation units are informative and are provided by our partners or taken from websites of their presentation. We continuously to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of the information but do not guarantee that the information is complete or error-free.
Policies Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis
Vacation deals available at Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis
Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis, offers for litoral,
Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis, Early Booking discount 20 % until 07/01/2020,
Xenios Theoxenia, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis, meal types: All inclusive, Bed and breakfast, Half board, Full board, Room only
Book at Xenios Theoxenia - Theoxenia 4* Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis, Chalkidiki, Greece, Last Minute discount 20%, litoral vara 2020, Book offers, holidays and packages , sejur si vacanta, Half board, Full board, Bed and breakfast, All inclusive, transport Bus, No transport. Online booking with Direct Booking
Book online at Xenios Theoxenia 4*, Chalkidiki Mount Athos Ouranouolis, Chalkidiki - Early Booking 20% until 07/01/2020. Xenios Theoxenia 4* is located only 3 km from Ouranoupolis, near Mount Athos, which is one of the most important religious centres..