Kamari is a coastal village on the southeastern part of the Aegean island of Santorini, Greece, in the Cyclades prefecture with a population of approx. 1800 according to the 2001 census. It is part of the Municipality of Thira and is situated approximately
8 km away from the island's capital Fira. Kamari was built by residents of the nearby village of Exo Gonia that was almost flattened by a devastating earthquake that hit Santorini in 1956.
The village got its name from a small arch (Greek: Καμάρα, Kamara) that still rises at the south end of its beach and is what remains from an ancient sanctuary dedicated to Poseidon.