The little village of Perigiali is located about 16 kilometres away from the capital of Lefkada, Lefkada Town. Nearby the village stands the famous Red Church which was built in 1478 and transformed into a hiding place for the guns of the Revolution in
1821. The area surrounding Perigiali is full of idyllic coves and beaches with crystal-clear waters. Accommodations can be found in the village and its area.